Thank you for viewing our website! This is a quick guide that will help you avoid rental scams and dishonest landlords.
You may be dealing with a rental scam or dishonest landlord if:
- The landlord asks for the security deposit before you sign the lease
- You see the same property advertised on different websites listed under a different person/company
- The landlord lives out of state and doesn’t have a local management company with whom you can have regular contact
- The landlord does not provide you with their office or home address
- The landlord asks for money up front to help you look for a property
- The landlord doesn’t have an official ‘Rental Application’ form for you to complete
- The landlord does not require that you sign a legally binding lease and does not give you an executed copy
Why Rent from Capital Investment Realty LLC?
Capital Investment Realty LLC has been open since 2015 and we are a full-service property management company in Jefferson City and surrounding areas.
We have licensed Realtors, Property Managers, ……
Our office is conveniently located downtown Jefferson City where we have full-time staff who are available to help Monday-Friday 8pm-4pm.
We manage and lease over 600 residential units.
If you suspect you are dealing with a scammer, contact our office and we will help in researching the right property for you.
Info@cir-mo.com | (573)896-1079